Valentine's Day Scones with freeze-dried berries
275 g of flour
50 g strength
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tablespoon of sugar
3/4 Tl salt
Finely grated seasons of an untreated lemon
150 g cold butter | cut small and cold again
200 g cold cream or whole milk
25 g of freeze-dried berries | by hand slightly mounted
100 g white chocolate | Melted or 75 g of powdered sugar
A pair of TL milk or cream
Flour for working
1. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees (convection or bottom heat). Lay out a baking tray with baking paper. Mix flour, starch, baking powder, sugar, salt and lemon destination in a mixing bowl.
2. Cold butter with fingertips in the flour mixture. Add cold cream and stir briefly with a fork until a dough is created.
3. Put the dough on a slightly floured work surface and incorporate the freeze-dried berries. Knead the dough quickly and spread with the hands on two centimeters thick.
4. Stop the dough with a heart cookie cutter, a round cookie cutter or a glass and place the shapes next to each other on the baking sheet. In doing so, the exhibition lock dip into the flour again and again so that he does not stick to the dough.
5. If the time allows scones to kill ten minutes for ten minutes - so keep the shape when baking.
6. Bake Scones 12 to 13 minutes until you take a golden color and slightly spring back when touching. Allow 10 minutes to cool on a cake grille, then garnish and enjoy glaze with molten chocolate or powdered sugar.