Streuselkuchen with bulb & apple pink
Coffee Cake | 23 x 23 cm baking dish
1 pear | peeled, gutted, and diced
50 g flour
100 g of pecan or walnuts | chopped
75 g of tube ear sugar
1 ½ Tl cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
75 g Margarine | cold
275 g of flour
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 Tl soda
¾ Tl salt
½ to 1 teaspoon turmeric | depending on your taste
2 Tl bright vinegar
125 g soft margarine
100 g muscovado or tube ear sugar
75 g AppleMark
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the pears and do it aside. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C or preheat bottom heat. Grease a baking dish 23 x 23cm slightly and lay out with baking paper.
2. For the strussel: flour, nuts, sugar, cinnamon and salt mix. Create the margarine roughly and set aside.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and turmeric in a medium-sized bowl. Add vinegar to the oatmilk.
4. Sweet sugar with margarine in a large bowl until the crowd is light and creamy. Add the apple marmal and vanilla extract. Oatmilk and vinegar mix, followed by the flour mixture. Stir only until the dough comes together. Now fold in the pear pieces.
5. Put the dough in the baking dish, spread sprinkle on it. Bake 38 to 42 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the baking mold, loosen from the baking dish and cool on a cake grille.