With over 10% price advantage!
The book is sent by Cynthia hand signed.
The perfect set to Cynthia's book:
The set consists of Cynthia Barcomi's book "Cheesecake, Pies & Tartes" and a pie plate matching to many recipes in the book Cynthia Barcomi Kitchenware Baking mold series.
The special thing about the Cynthia Barcomi Kitchenware Baking pan:
- Professional quality of anodized aluminum
- Optimal heat distribution and anti-stick effect
- 25 years warranty
- Made in England
- Easy handling for a perfect baking result
- Through the anodization, the aluminum is sealed and can not get into the food. The use is absolutely safe.
Description | Tarteform
The elongated shape shows various ways to cut the pastries for serving: You can cut both classic, square cake pieces, wonderful small cubes as a petit fours cut or elongated stripes as a small variant for your coffee board.
The size of the mold corresponds to a round tart shape with 23cm diameter.
The material guarantees optimum and rapid heat and refrigeration due to its high conductivity. So e.g. the pastry in the baking dish frozen and thawed without problems. You can easily cut on the bakeware. Although a knife can leave slight traces, but not the function of the baking dish. The stainless, anodized aluminum offers an exceptional anti-stick effect without being coated.
To anodize baking molds made of aluminum, they are placed in an electrolytic bath and anodized by a current flow. This creates an oxide surface that protects the metal core and makes it the optimum performance.
Cheesecakes, Pies & Tartes:
The Baking Queen takes you to your home New York. Let yourself be seduced by the cake allstars from the USA!
- Creamy cheesecakes, leafy pies and delicate tarts - also gluten-free
- Cut and dough pockets, fast baked and eaten out of hand
- Two make one: creative pastry crossings
- Delicious hearty recipes - as a snack or whole meal
- Copied many times, never reached: Finally, Cynthia Barcomi ventilates the secret for the recipe of her legendary New York Cheesecake!
Variants for all: sweet, heartily, gluten-free
So let's go with you a journey into the wonderful world of cheesecakes, pies and tartes. Not only to discover new recipes - Cynthia Barcomi also reveals many practical back tips in her sixth book, which contribute to the success. Great or small, sweet, salty or gluten free: Cake allstars stand next to leafy pies and delicate tartes. How about a mango cheesecake, a hazelnut Frangipane Tart or Bear Claws? Cynthias cuts and dumplings are fast baked. The hearty recipes are perfect as a snack or whole meal. There are creative pastry crossings: two make one. The great thing: Everyone can bake Cynthia Barcomis recipes - they just always work. And that's exactly what she did so successfully - and her readers immediately.
Release date: 08. March 2016