Pistachio or almond Baiser Roulade filled with Lemon Curd
1 Tl vinegar and ¼ tl salt | To wipe out the bowl and utensils for the farm
Ingredients | dough
5 protein | Room temperature | The egg yolk is Curd for Lemon
275 g sugar
1 tsp strength
50 g of pistachios | Finely chopped or planed almonds
Approx. 50 g of powdered sugar for pigbar berries at will as set
Ingredients | filling
125 g to 150 g Lemon Curd
200 ml whipped cream | cold
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C or preheat upper bottom heat
2. Lay out a baking tray or baking dish (24 x 32cm) with a large piece of baking paper (with 2cm overhang). Do not grease the baking paper Only the tin or the baking mold slightly inserts so that the baking paper does not slip.
Another piece of baking paper with powdered sugar dusts - we'll take that later when the farmer plunge on it.
3. Remove the bowl and whisk for the liver with vinegar and salt - do not rinse.
4. Split the sugar and mix one half with the thickness.
5. The egg whites only slowly, then flush faster until soft tips form. After and after the sugar slowly added in the constant opening. Continue and slowly add the sugar-strength mixture until stiff tips form.
6. Distribute the baiser evenly to the baking paper and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios or planed almonds.
Bake for 8 minutes, then the temperature at 140 ° C. Reduce and bake for another 13 to 15 minutes until the bearer is relatively strong.
7. Remove from the oven and immediately fall on the baking paper with powdered sugar.
Now carefully remove the baking paper from the body.
8. Placing together: Stiff whipped cream with powdered sugar until stiff. Marbling with the Lemon Curd gently marbling.
9. Distribute the filling evenly on the liver, spare 1 cm from the sides. Only make a kink from the long side to better roll up the finger. Roll up the baiser with the help of baking paper tight. Cut into pieces or simply cold off until eating.