BlitzBall pastry bunny | about 16 pieces
Ingredients flash peel pastry
180 g butter | cold
70 g butter | soft
225 g of flour
30 g (2 tablespoons) dining plant
½ tl salt
80 ml of water | cold
2 tbsp mineral water with carbon acid | cold
For the bunny
A recipe chocolate hazelnut spread (homemade, see enclosed recipe)
Or a glass bought hazelnut chocolate spread
Or 2 tablespoons of sugar mixed with an el cinnamon
What else do you need: a glass of water, a brush, a fork
Ingredients for the tail of cream
60g butter | soft
200 to 250 g powdered sugar | sifted
1 tsp milk or cream
1. Cut cold butter into small cubes and place in the fridge. Leave 70 g of soft butter. Mix the flour, dining plant and salt in a bowl. Work the cold butter with your fingertips until the mixture is roughly crumbly. Add the cold water and the mineral water. Mix with a fork until the dough comes together.
2. Form the dough quickly to a rectangle on a slightly floured work surface, wrap in baking paper and place for at least 30 minutes (best 2 hours) in the fridge. The rest period is important so that the flour completely absorbs the liquid, the butter is cold again and relaxed gluten in the flour.
3. Roll out the dough on a slightly floured work surface to a 6 mm thick rectangle. Swipe half of the soft butter on the upper two-thirds of the dough. Beat the lower side of the rectangle to the center, then flap the side with the butter over it. The dough is now one above the other in three layers.
4. Turn the dough by 45 degrees and roll out to a rectangle. Swipe the rest of the soft butter on the top two thirds of the dough. Plugging the lower third to the middle and place the upper third (like a letter).
5. Wrap back into baking paper and place for at least 20 minutes (rather 45 minutes) in the fridge.
Repeat the process without a butter addition twice. Et voilà! You have just made a lightning peeling dough!
6. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and preheat the circulating air. Lay out a baking tray with baking paper.
7. Get the dough from the fridge. Halvely. One half cold off.
Roll out the dough on a slightly floured work surface to a rectangle, 30 cm x 35 cm.
Cut the sides straight and place them in the fridge.
Roll out the 2nd dough half to a rectangle, 30 cm x 35 and do on the baking sheet. Cut the sides straight.
8. Spread the dough now with chocolate cream cream or sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar - please release 3 cm on the pages.
9. With the cold water the edge of the dough lightly brush.
Place the 2nd half of the dough, and squeeze the long sides of the dough with the fork.
10. Cut the dough into strips, about 2 cm wide.
The strips 2 x loop, leaving an open circle below.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden brown. Leave for 5 minutes, then completely cool on a grid.
11. Push all ingredients for the cream for the tail strong until an airy mass is created.
With a star dress, the tail splash on the cooled bunny!
Chocolate hazelnut spread
200 g of peeled hazelnut kernels
100 g of powdered sugar
35 g unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tl salt
100 g dark chocolate | melted
1. The oven at 175 ° C. Preheat. Lay out a baking tray with baking paper.
Distribute the hazelnuts on the baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
2. Crush the hazelnuts in the lightning chopper or in the food processor for 4-5 minutes.
It takes his time until the hazelnuts release their oil - that makes the mixture wonderfully creamy.
Then add the icing sugar, as well as cocoa and salt and chop a minute.
Clear the sides of the bowl and add the molten chocolate to the nut mixture and skid a minute.
3. Do the cream in a glass or container and chill for 20 to 30 minutes with it a bit stronger.
Air-tightly closed, the cream adheres to several weeks.